10 September 2009

Time for newlove

Okla, try to update sth here.
Hmm....well, exam ended, holiday ended, raya is coming....
Ppl back and ppl go.
I meet not even one of u all.

Get a not so good result seriously~~~T_T
I give myself an excuse: I m new in art stream!!!
Lolz.....its too bad for me.
Last holiday went for choir competition, nice experience.
Think I make a correct decision to joining choir.
At least I m doing sth I like.

Next, essays are sucks!
I am very frustrated on writing essays now.
3 languages, all essays in fact !
I don't like fact essays at all.
But what to do?
Vomit , then continue writing =_=

And ppl cheat in my school while exam.
Its horrible, got ppl ask me somemore, really gai!
The new environment sometimes do scary.
But I jz can't do anything about it.
Mayb I am too perfectionist?
Life jz changes everyday.
Everything changes!

Think that all for today.
A short and simple post.
Miss ya.
Muacks & good night!


4 comments:

  1. Ai Ai JIA YOU! It is a norm in CLHS to cheat~ So, i guess, just get used to it la~ Glad that u r doing what u like! And Glad that u enjoy urself over there, well at least for CHOIR if not CLHS as a whole. Factual essays are sometimes, nauseating, seriously! LOL! JIA YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, thx, but I m seriously in MBS now.....
    =p
    Dropped science d la~~
    and ya, CLHS students cheat too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiya...im my college when malaysian study de exams many ppl also cheat...i very angry....somehow a little too 过分 to cheat everything...
    muackz~Love ya too~

    ReplyDelete