29 June 2009

5 SIAO A

Hmm.... Since no one is really posting what SHIN AI (Sorry newlove, I prefer SHIN AI way more than newlove... =D) want, as an EX-HEAD PREFECT (Puke!) I shall be a role model and start mine first.... =)

First and foremost, a standing ovation to Miss Ai Ai for setting up this blogspot! Finger crossed that it is ALWAYS updated!!!!

Well. Now. Today is officially my last day in PENANG for June, July, and probably August too. Heading to Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS) for a foundation in Science. (JPA Local scholarships). Hmm... -sigh-

Have a sudden urge to scream. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ok.... Hmm... I guess thats all about me. About the photo... Yea, my hair is still short. Captured in my Mr Ah Lai's chinese orchestra's concert night.

JIA YOU!!!! 5 SIAO A!!!!

PS: Smtg is wrong and i cant upload my photo.. So, here's the link. If you can stand ugly stuff, click it. If not, please dont.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1801611&l=a1174d998c&id=724954613

9 comments:

  1. I will post after my math 2units assessment 2 which is TOMMOROW!!!
    grr~
    good luck to me.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaa~JPA Local scholarships!XD
    Good luck to ya!*big hug*

    I will post when i was free too...XD
    Jinly gambateh lah~XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, great!
    by the way , mei yee, have u sold ur tie n the tie pin???

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOPE. U want?
    But how am i going to hand it to you? I can give it to you if u want. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Mei Yee.. Congratulations for receiving d JPA scholarship.^^ It's nice of y'll to set up this site.. I've posted my 1st post. Will post more when I'm free. I'm really bz lately. Assignments with deadlines nearing..Too many..too little time..Haa..See y'll soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did not e-mail me. >:(
    I hope you're settling in in Cyber-theonlythingCYBERaboutitisit'sname-Jaya..
    Dont be too stressed.. If you need someone, I'll always be here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK FREAKING YOU!Everyone. Forgive my language!

    ReplyDelete