30 June 2009

Can We Go Back?

Obviously, Mabel here.

First of all, I wanna thank Shin Ai for starting this. This is probably one of the best ideas ever. We should probably have a 5SA-08 Group on Facebook too. That way, more ex-5SA-08 would know about this wonderful little blog we have here.

Anyway, I'm in F6 PCGHS. Still can't quite make myself call it my school cuz well ... it's not. Being in PCGHS for about a month now makes me
LOVE PTHS. Seriously, everything is just so much better back there. The people, the place, the way people act - it's just more real back then in PTHS.

So ... I'm in science stream still. Ditching Bio for good. XD That's one thing worth celebrating. So yea, that's about it. Nothing new or interesting about me.

I'm pictureless. I'm ... pretty much still the same. Still sneeze in a very weird way (to you people, cuz it's really normal to me.), would still fall if you push me without warning. Certain things just won't change. XD

Pretty much numb with my life now, LOL. So to sum up my feelings of this fraction of my life --->
F6 is
PEKCHEK-ness in its purest form.

To those that have left this lovely island of Penang for your studies, please, take real good care of yourself.

I really wish we could go back to the way we used to be.
<3


Mabel~



12 comments:

  1. Mabel Mabel my dear Mabel.
    Still remember the days when we decay in lab?
    xD
    everytime i step in the lab in my coll.
    it reminds me of you especially the ammonia smell.
    STILL REMEMBER?

    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgomgomg.
    u are soooo.

    *blushed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. urghh... How dare you remember those shits! LOL!!!
    Damn those stupid NH3.

    And shouldn't I be the one who's blushing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAhaha.
    I can imagine mabel's blushing face.

    xD
    so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait!
    I just found out that
    "I'm ... pretty much still the same. Still sneeze in a very weird way (to you people, cuz it's really normal to me.), would still fall if you push me without warning. Certain things just won't change. "
    THIS IS FUNNY!
    its like a flash back when i read that.

    haha.
    mabel a mabel.

    *push*

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg , i m sure will miss ur "ah zi"(ur sneeze lol) very much lo.
    mabsss, u will not change in 10 years time i guess, including ur hairstyle, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I might just surprise you in 10 years time.

    -clims back up from the floor since Jinly didn't catch when after pushing me-

    -pushes Jinly-

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA.
    too bad i saw it mabel.

    *ah zi*

    xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY SHITS.
    HAHAHA. AMMONIA GAS. -clap clap- AMMONIA BREAST.
    Shit, that song they practiced in the primary school was sooooo..
    Sigh. It was funny and annoying back then, but it's heartbreaking for me to recall it now. How I hate time for flying by so fast. Curse you, time!! -shakes fist-
    Well, some things are meant NOT to be changed. That's why we love you for them.
    Keep on rockin' baby. I cant express how much I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!hahahahaha!!!!
    AMONIA GAS (clap clap) AMONIA BREAST (clap clap) AMONIA GAS AMONIA BREAST AMONIA GAS (clap clap)
    me, Wei Lynn, Yang Sim, Xiao Ying nn Siow Shi (nn Mabel too)juz sang it on 27 JUNE!!!in Bio lab!!!!hahahaha XDXDXDXDXDXD
    juz remember that Yee Ting always sang dis in lab 1!!!!!!
    how dis song come from??
    is it created by Yee Ting?!
    i m not sure........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mabel, u made me cry a little... Why? Why cant we go back?

    -pushes mabel softly-

    ReplyDelete