01 July 2009

What Do You Think About the Setting And Layout?

Hihi, I guess you all know how to use blogspot right?

ok,
This is a post for you all to give comments about the setting and layout for this blog.
If you think it is too plain, please give comments.
If you think you wanna add sth here (songs ,link list , etc.), jz drop a comment.
If you think you can make it more interesting, jz inform me.
I will give you the email and password to sign in as "pths_5sa08" whereby you can edit these by urself.
We are trying to make it a place full with亲切感.

Please use the labels at the bottom when u wanna post sth.
It is to make this blog look more tidy .

Thanks for your cooperation.


3 comments:

  1. I think like dis ok d.
    Maybe U can add pics at da header there~

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me personally, I don't really mind the background or colour. The content is the reason why I join and post. XD

    Thanks again for trying to keep things organized here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MABEL SHALL KELLY-FY THIS PLACE!!
    Hahaha.
    Oh I just heard I Do Not Hook Up on the radio a few days ago. Damn I am liking that song.
    Loooove the layout, AiAi. Thanks for this again!

    ReplyDelete