01 July 2009

Jinly is BACK !!

Haha.
Well, it looks like I'm kinda late.
But anyway, I think I will be quite update to this precious little [5SA FOREVER] blog.

Hello.
Hello.
Is there anyone that still remember ME?
I wish there will be atleast someone.

*grin*

Okay.
First of all, I really miss all of youu.
Frankly speaking,
I wont be able to forget the moments when we are TOGETHER.
5SA is like a big big family.
Every of us can mix together so well.
We can even face every problem together.
The friendship between me and you gurls are FOREVER as the title of our blog is [5SA FOREVER].

Next,
will be the story telling time.
I'm now currently pursuing HSC at Inti International College Penang.
Maybe, some of you (most of you probably) will ask : What the hell is HSC.

Okay.
A short description here.
HSC is actually a 10-month course of pre-U.
It is a High School Certificate from Sydney, Australia.
So, next year, I will be else where to further my studies.
But one thing I'm very sure,
It won't be INTI.

And here is another little info :
NEXT SUNDAY which is 12 JULY is my BIRTHDAY!!
so,
i think a 'happy birthday' from you gurls are more than enough.
Because it indicates that atleast there is someone who could still remember me.

p/s : MABEL u shouldn't forget!!! *i guess you know the reason WHY* HAHA!

That's all about me up to today.

I promise,
I will be continue sharing all my "dot dot ti ti" at here for the rest of my life.

:)



The latest me.
Doesn't really change.
It's still the same.
Just that my hair is still short because i just gt a hair cut. xp

13 comments:

  1. Aiyo~Of coz everyone will remember yr pretty face lah~XD
    你是最会说冷笑话的公主啦!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha。
    good gurl micho.

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true on how we were like a big family back then. Every family had some shit of their own and 5SA had quite a bit too. LOL! But we were still freaking close and bonding was pretty strong like covalent bond. LOL!

    I'd never forget your birthday. In fact, I always remember yours first before I can even think of mine! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think chiang chiang will be kinda happy if she sees the covalent stuff.
    she would probably says:
    OH~ my dear mabel, u still remember the chemy i teached so well.
    after that,
    a kiss is gifted to mabel.

    Hahaha! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, covalent bond lo!!!
    beh tahan nia.
    haha,that day chiang chiang came pcghs ma, we chat to her for 10 minutes...
    aww...i miss her.
    she always "please" us to study eh, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFG!!! She was at PCGHS?! Our class saw Pn Yeoh but we didn't see Chiang Chiang. awww... you guys saw chiang chiang <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. what what?!
    why yeoh and chiang went to pcghs?!
    they transfred?!!
    OMG~

    ReplyDelete
  8. nola , mayb is for peka thing , need to discuss with teachers grom pcghs guaaaa...
    yup, she WAS there!!!
    i din see yeoh yeoh wor...
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. i got saw chiang chiang~~
    她好象电离子烫了
    还是一样的样子啦~
    haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I MISS CHIANG CHIANG!!!!!!! I WOULD GIVE AWAY MY LIVER JUST TO BE IN THE OLD PTHS AND BE IN A CHEMISTRY CLASS WITH CHIANG CHIANG TEACHING AND KYLIE STROKING MY HAND AND ME STROKING HERS.
    And. And. I would draw really horrible sketches of Mabel's ass. And. I would try and poke Yi Ling from her slumber. And. I would try and slap and grab at Simmy's chest. And. I would try and flirt with Shin Ai but will ended up getting scolded. And. I would try and flirt with Mei Yee next, but will ended up getting weird looks (well sometimes she flirts back). And. I would talk loudly and laugh with Yee Ting until Chiang Chiang glares at us. And. And.
    Pardon me, but I wish to cry now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!! covalent bond!!! yea covalent bong is strong enough nn can bcome a giant structure!!!
    swt...!!!juz ingore it!!!
    i saw chiang chiang in pths on d 09 school concert ... but din saw her came to pcghs!!! but same wif mable!!we saw yeoh yeoh n we chat wif her tooo.... haha.... yeoh yeoh 好像瘦了!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pati, U made me misses 5SA and PTHS moooore~

    ReplyDelete