08 July 2009

Boring Update (Read At Your Own Risk)


The Ugly Person On Top Says: Hiiiiii peoples..
(I know look horrible.. Reason why I need to cam-whore more often!! It's a REASON. Oh, that's a place where they serve really not-too-bad M'sian hawker food in Chinatown.. LOL, I know it's stupid for eating Malaysian food here, but I do miss Nasi Lemak so much!!)

To my lovely ex-5SA babies who are brave enough to attempt and read something so boring that, uh, can probably make your, uh, socks yawn,

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS. It is I, the one and only (and mostly shitty BUT IS STILL CUTE -pukes-) Pati, who is sometimes known as.. Uh, Pey Wei? LOL. Yeong. I mean. Yeong Pey Wei. OH GOD, REMEMBER ME NOW?!?!?!

So I am typing this with my laptop propped against my uh, thighs, while my INTESTINES are shivering from the inside to the outside. Seriously, I am not kidding. I really should grab a blanket, but hell it's so far away from meeeeeee..

Ok, for those who haven't heard me whine for the past 3 months or so.. I WENT TO CAMP!! LIKE, NATIONAL SERVICE CAMP!! Did I enjoy myself, some may ask? Well, imagine this, on my last day in camp, I cried at least 18 times, and I even cried until I hyperventilated in the car on the journey home. COOL NOT? I ASK YOU, COOL NOT?! XD
Camp. Camp. Camp, I miss camp almost everyday. I mean, I love high school, but I love camp too. So instead of missing high school until your guts hurt, I get to miss BOTH camp and high school until every internal organ of mine hurts. And sometimes even my external organs hurt! Haha. And. Yeah, I also have someone else to miss, my husband back in camp. Don't tell him that he's married to me.. He doesn't know it yet and I don't want to shock him. Too much. :) -cackles-

But enough about camp!! To hell with the past, and hooray for the present!! (not)

Well, am currently taking a fast-track course for Media and Communication in Melbourne, Australia (WHERE THE WEATHER IS FREAK-KEH). Foundation Studies. I was scared like shit on Orientation Day, but I still managed to be friends with two really nice Malaysian girls. One of them are even in my class! Now I'm really good friends with her. ^^ Lots of Malaysians in my class. Malaysians rule!! But besides that, we have one Singaporean, one from Hong Kong, a few from China, one from America, two from Thailand, one from some Middle Eastern country that I can't remember (I am so so so sorry), one from Vietnam.. That's all I guess. So it's pretty mixed class.. We are so super hyper compared to the other Foundation Studies classes.. Hehe. A bit like 5SA. Hyper and noisy and.. Well, fun.

I am shivering in my pants. Brrrr. Oh yeah, and the weather here sucks. The stupid wind keeps blowing into my face and completely shitting up my hair. And it's COLD, GODDAMNIT. You can feel the chill in your bones. Like right now. I just can't stop shivering. And it gets worse when it rains. UGH. I have to suffer so much and we don't even get to see snow here. How shittier can that possibly be?!

Sigh. I don't know what else to say.

I just. Want to thank AiAi for this place.. And I want to say that.. I love you. Yeah you, the one who is reading this sentence. YOU. I miss you, and I love you. Take care, be safe, stay lovely.

Blogged with love,
Pati (a.k.a Pey Wei)

8 comments:

  1. aww....
    yeah!
    i am the 1st one who give u comment lol.
    jz like what u hope.
    haha, happy to see ur post finally.
    seem like u r enjoying ur life lo.
    its good...
    u happy i happy.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright.. I guess I still miss life back in Malaysia.. But here is, well, alright. XD
    WEI WEI, APPROVE MY REQUEST, QUICK QUICK BEFORE MABEL SEES IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!Everything sounds so COOL!
    Good luck to U our cute 趴地!Gambateh!!!XD


    PS:HAHAHA!The weather there sure is different from Malaysia a lot~XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urghh what? o.O''

    Aww, thanks dear Micho. ^^

    It's 3.03am and I will be facing a super annoyed and pissed off sister tomorrow.. It's beddy time for me!! Enjoy the pictures.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ow!!!Pati!!!!!!
    miss u a lot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you too. ^^
    I hope you had a nice birthday today..

    ReplyDelete