01 July 2009

Clarke Quay...

Living in this country is definitely better than Penang.It is very convinient because the public transport here is so well-organised.

Yesterday I went to Clarke Quay with my friend from Penang.This is the first time I there.It is a nice place at night.There is a river in between the place where people can walk.

It is like the Upper Penang Road of Penang where people come here for pub and clubbing.

Next time if you come to Singapore you can come to this place,Clarke Quay.

During the day time I wana go to a place.I have a map with me.But then I LOST !!!!Hahaha....With a map also lost so imagine if I without it.... -_-''

Forgot to tell you guys that next time if you come to Singapore, just feel free to inform and contact me... =)

8 comments:

  1. omg.
    That place is soo romantic,
    somemore got river.

    haha. :)
    I WANT TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha~Got take pics or not?If got show us lah~XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya.
    It's better if u show us the photos.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will go singapore this year...
    will go meet u then.
    anyway, h1n1 is worsen now, take care, dun hang round the city la.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! Poor Ting. You memang "road qi". XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aiya...too bad so sad.I don't have camera with me.So cannot take photo...That place really romantic.A lot of people go 'pak tor' there.

    Shin Ai when you here plese inform me ya.
    And I will take good care of myself.

    Ya...I memang "road qi"... XD ... =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. Same here man. I get lost while going to school. Then my friend and I will walk around trying to find the correct building. Haha!!
    It's alright.. We'll soon learn those damned roads.. ^^ BE STRONG!! BE UNNNNN-FORGETFUL!!

    ReplyDelete