02 July 2009

5SA 08!!!>3<

Hey Girls!!! still remember me!?
hehe...
Janice here, hope u guys wont forget me....
well i m now in F6 PCGHS!!! same class again with Mabel, Yang Sim, Shiao Shi n Wei Lynn... X)
it's really a totally new life here... nnn ya... like Mabel's say:being here make us LOVE PTHS very much!!! >3<
nnn oso being here my leg gets many bruise n oso injured!! haiz...my pity leg...
Last holiday juz spend time wif Fiona, Mei Yee, Mabel, Yang Sim, Shin Ai, nn oso Seng for decorate boards for Perayaan Hari Guru

IPOD!!!XD


Designed by Mei Yee Leong~


Mabel's "Rest In Peace" XDXDXD


Freaky... Peace....^^Y

ME!!!


P/s: thanks for miss shin ai ... >3<>



10 comments:

  1. janice~
    how are you?
    didnt hear from you for such a long time lu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. walau eh!I thought I should be da one who leave comment mana tau jinly had left comment d...LOL
    Btw,help siow shi to pia U

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janice
    How r u recently?
    Still join St.John? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha.
    As i says before.
    I'll be the most update one.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jinly:"hahaha hmmm i m fine thankyou ...
    nnn i'll try update here.... so u can hear me from here.... hehe... how bout u???

    Yee Ting:" yeap!!! i still joining Sj John... nnn i gt 2 division.... but i m not dat good in school's d.... it is too bad!!! haiz....

    Micho:"lol.... u r too late!!!!! haha

    Siow Shi !! sorry!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha!
    wrote wrong siow shi's name laio lah~

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO THAT'S THE FAMOUS NOTICE BOARD LMY DESIGNED!!
    Thanks Janice for sharing!!
    Oooooh shit, I missed so much crap with you guys.. :'(
    I'm guessing you're happy now Janice!! I'm happy that you're happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pati: Yeap!!!but "produced" by us!!! XDXD

    ReplyDelete