04 July 2009

I am the only Newlove

Hey!
Newlove is here!!!
I hope you all enjoy urself here , its my pleasure to have all ur support .
Seriously, 5SA will never end in such way.

Ok , now is the time for me to share my story ...
haha....
Well, ever since SPM end, I was like hanging round in the internet, doing nth.
Later on , my mummy asked me to work, I just do what she told me to do lo.
Working as promoter in Sunshine Farlim really did give me precious memories .
Later on , I continue to melepak in the net for another 3 months??
Then , we get the result, and the school ofcos.....

So, I went to PCGHS like the others.
Wasted 3 weeks there before holidays.
Came back from holiday, I get my class in BIO, and I was all ALONE there!
creapy, my class has 15 students ONLY.(now becom14, cos 2 of us transfered , one st.georges girl joined in)
The girls there have their own "style" la,
Don't wanna comment much bout them.
Hmm...
Spend my 19 days studying BIO , CHEMISTRY , MATHS , MUET ,and PA there.
OOoo...
My MUET teacher looks like Chiang Chiang, talk like Chiang Chiang, teaches like Chiang Chiang.
Haha...
Really sick with chemistry and maths.
They really are killing me.
So, I was so miserable that time.

But its ok now.
Because after applying for twice, I get the approval letter.
I dropped science , and I am going MBS!
2-7-2009 , the last day in PCGHS
I really had no feeling when I left , unless for BIO and our friends there.
I think the BIO teacher is great.
We usually listen to English songs when we copy notes in the lessons.
She says “I am helping you all to improve ur English for MUET."
Haha, that is a good excuse.
Anyway, she is still good in teaching BIO
Will miss it for sure.

About my 1st day in MBS....
It was fine, but kinda weird.
U know, we never have any contact with those male arganisms ever since 2004.
And they are really noisy , both girls and boys.
The environment is sure not as good as PTHS lo.
The system pun quite not in order...
Aww...girls, I miss our school too!
Aiks,
Still in the condition of lonely in MBS.
So, think thats all for my 1stday in new school.
Anyway , I think I will join choir there, haha!

The 1st picture I took in MBS. This is my frens from one of the camp I joined b4. The 1st day of mine would be the last day of her. She is going to maktab , like Xiao Ying.


Yang Sim's b'day!!

We were in Secret Recipe.

At last , I hope those are not in Penang can take good care of yourself ya.

Beware of H1N1...
Love you always...

Newlove
and 1 more thing to ask, shall we invite pn.yeoh join in this blog?
if agreed, i will send the invitation...

6 comments:

  1. U know, we never have any contact with those male arganisms ever since 2004.
    And they are really noisy , both girls and boys.
    The environment is sure not as good as PTHS lo
    ===================
    Yeap yeap!Can't 习惯 to communicate wif boys at first!
    But I bet u can be friends wif others easily...so good luck!
    Btw,I dont mind to have her here...in fact...I will give Pn yeoh a big hug!XD Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.
    Pn Yeoh?
    will she demerit?
    xD
    just kidding.
    suresure.
    a good idea indeed.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, LOL. They are a pain in the arse!!
    As in Pn Yeoh Sik Mei????
    She BLOGS??? =O

    ReplyDelete
  4. er... she has facebook lo...
    dun play play, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! I cant speak to guys too, and I once lived in a place filled with mostly guys and trees. Go figure. >.>''
    Even now I am pekchek with them. I only love my hubby. You-know-who la. :P
    OHMYGOD Simmy's b'day. I cant believe I missed that.. Sorry Simmy!! I love you lots and lots, and I am really sorry for not being with you.. :'(
    Still, I hope you had a great birthday, and remember that I'll love you for always and always. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agrees..Oh..She has Fb.. Ahhh... Unbelievable..I'll add her in Fb 2.. Wat's her profile name in Fb??

    ReplyDelete