12 July 2009

Finally i can on9....

Well...almost a week I didn't online bcoz 搬家 lo………
So...HOORAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finally I can online!!!!!!!!(but da speed is slow!)
I got so many things so share wif u all.....(will be many pics!)

Well....before I update anything bout me...just wanna wish Jinly happy birthday!!!
(and sorry for janice as I can't wish her happy birthday in my blog...)



Btw...I had just lost my handphone 2 days ago so yea.....
Had brought a new one (Sony Ericsson K770i)....
Well...lost everyone's contact no....
But luckily I got my 毕业刊 wif me in KL....LOL

2 comments:

  1. Did you change your number? Text me!!
    And slick phone you have there =D
    and Happy B'day Jinly

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.da no. is still da same...
    just dat all da contact no. hilang d lah..TAT

    ReplyDelete