03 July 2009

1st!!

Hello girls, I'm probably the last to post something up because lately I've been kinda busy with activities. Disted-Stamford is the place where I go to now and I'm taking up SAM which is the abbreviation of South Autralian Matriculation. Show Lin is taking the same course as me while Tsin Shue who just enrolled herself last month is taking A-levels Science.
I can still vividly remember exactly what happened on the first day when I stepped into Disted's ground and that was roughly 6 months ago and now, what do you know, it's July. Time flies huh. Mabel ditched Bio but I LOVE Biology out of my 5 other subjects. Yes, Ms Karen may have given us a bad impression on this particular subject but who knows, the next lecturer may not. As many will say (I would as well), it all comes to the way it is being taught and of course, interest has to be there. On the other hand, Chemmy isn't my thing. I used to prefer Chemmy thanks to Mr Baski but now it seems really dry and boring (blaming it on the lecturer, heh).
Last week I've just finish my midterms and I'm lovin' every single bit of my going-to-finish-one-week-break. I would say I fully utilised my time instead of lazing around like what I do in the past years but mum thinks otherwise, lol.
Loads of interesting things happened throughout this 6 months such as college drama =D Yes, although sometimes it can get really complicated but that's life. I suppose sooner or later all of us will face those challenges and have to overcome it :) The adrenaline rush was superb!

Honestly I don't have an up to date picture of myself (the自拍 ones) but nevertheless, I look the same maybe slightly older =X

Oh yea, it's Kylie =P




Visited PTHS last Fri (26 June 2009) and sighs, I miss those times -hearts-

5 comments:

  1. Wah...finally u post sth lah!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I think Karen did give us a realyl bad impression on Bio. LOL! The bio teacher in PCGHS was pretty good, I think. She gave a few lessons about a month ago before we were divided into different classes. Had she been the one teaching us Bio back in F4 and F5, I might be interested.

    Then again, I hate plants and freaking blood. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micho: Yea, I finally decided to get my fingers typy XD

    Mabel: lol, you get to learn DNA, it's struture, function, every detail of it. Bio is not only about plants and blood, LOL. In May, my lecturer brought us to USM for a Bio field trip, it was superb I tell you! BTW, my Bio lecturer is one-ohmigosh-I-love-her-so-much Biologist =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. SHIT. I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
    KYLIE!!!!! KYKYKYKYKYKYKYLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    My heart is aching. My stomach is aching. I want to go back to high school. Sobs.
    BUT!! I'm so glad that you're happy and all!! And that you love Bio, and that you hate Chem. Hehe!
    I miss Chem so so much. I'll NEVER EVER get to TOUCH Science OR Math now. It's a bit depressing, really. :(
    Sigh!!
    I wuv you, Kylie dearest.

    ReplyDelete