30 June 2009

5 Special Attractive Girls (5SA girls)

Hi... Thanks for creating this blog.. Now I own more than 3 blogs..Wonder how am I gonna manage them. Haa.. Yo.. Hope y'll still remember me..I'm Kimberley. "Ahhhh.. there's a bee!! Ahhhhh."..Does that refresh tour memory??

Haha... Well, I studying at Han Chiang College currently for those who don't know yet. Ok.. Latest news..I made some new 'celebrity' friends. Actually they're my college mates that got a job acting in Ling Yu Zhong's new drama [ Gao Xiao Tie Jing Gang](currently shooting). Haha.. I didn't go for that kind of thong of course..Firstly my parents won't allow & secondly, it's so unrealistic. So, it's studying & assignment-ing to get a scholarship cz it's my last chance to leave the country.

By the way, there's not much interesting stuff that happened since graduation. I'll just say 1, maybe you've heard it before & it's kinda common. College life is like spending more money than before. That's last sem but it's kinda over for students. I guess y'll would like the b'day partys that they organize. Almost every month there's a b'day celebration thingy..I never attend any but contribute to buy the gift. It's RM15 per person(exclude b'day boy/gal) for the gift money & cake, last sem. This sem most of us pk d.. So, it became RM10 per person. It's kinda crazy where we celebrate b'days.. there's places like bistros or clubs or restaurants. Depends on the b'day person.

Feelings... WOW!! A lot man!! I miss y'll a lot but enjoy my college life a lot as well. I prefer the subjects, seniors & lecs more than my new friends. Big difference from high school. Now lec & students can also be friends leh!! Although everything looks nice in college, it's darker than you think. There's a lot of major discipline problems here, money matters & sometimes things in the working world happen in college(esp when you have to work in groups). I hope that we can meet up & do our old thingy(gathering)! It's kinda stressful spending on clothes, shoes, 'outing' exspences, b'day money & assignments/ tests. Miss d good old days. Tell y'll what y'll wanna know when we meet up.. I have a 3-week long sem break in August. And don't forget to add me on Facebook, Friendster & msn if you haven't.

4 comments:

  1. *mistake in 2nd paragraph 1st line..*(I am studying...)..really sry..typo error.Haa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kimmy do U know u can edit dis post when u found U wrote sth wrong or wat?
    Hahaha~Where's your pics?XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoyo.
    aZa kimberley!
    :)
    bees will follow you~

    xp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sry 4 late replies.. Yo..My pics r in my Fb..Haa..

    ReplyDelete